4dailypay.com RIP OFF!

Boise, Idaho 8 comments

4dailypay.com CLAIMS to "BOOST YOUR ONLINE INCOME WITH THIS PASSIVE INCOME EARNER!

EARN 4% DAILY - 200% IN 50 DAYS!!" When in reality, they TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WHEN YOU EARN COMMISSIONS THEY REFUSE TO ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW YOUR FUNDS!

I HAVE SCREEN SHOTS FOR PROOF AND HAVE SENT NUMEROUS REQUESTS FOR ASSISTANCE VIA THEIR SUPPORT SYSTEM AND VIA EMAIL. THEIR SUPPORT STAFF REFUSES TO RESPOND OR TO CORRECT THE ISSUES. ALSO, MY DIRECT UPLINE SPONSOR HAS SAID THAT THEY STOPPED MAKING PAYMENTS ON APRIL 1ST, 2012. THE COMPANY HAS BEEN GIVEN EVERY CHANCE BY ME TO CORRECT THIS ISSURE BEFORE I PLACED THIS COMPLAINT YET THEY REFUSE TO RESPOND. WHAT THEY HAVE DONE CONSTITUTES INTERSTATE FRAUD AND POSSIBLY INTERNATIONAL FRAUD WHICH COULD BRING DOWN THE FBI AND OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT UPON THEM.

SO STAY AWAY FROM 4dailypay.com

Comments

Yes, I too have been scammed.I did not realize they changed their name or disappeared from the internet until today when I decided to check on my payment status.

I knew something was wrong with the site when I complained to them initially about my missing money invested which they never responded to my support ticket. You have to buy into system which I did, but could never withdraw any of my money even after several requests.

I realized they stop emailing me regarding the site progress and now I probably have no chance of getting my money back.:cry

I feel sorry for those of you who have lost money to this apparent scam.FILE COMPLAINT with the Federal Trade Commission, phone or on-line and Your State Attorney General and the Attorney General for the state the company is located.

PRAY HARD - Maybe they'll find a way to get some or all of your money back.

I've had success seeking aid from both the F.T.C.and Attny Gen and Strongly RECOMMEND - FILE YOUR THEFT

I too am a victim of this scam . jhon has written about JSS . Did you get the money or not/

anil

4dailypay.com would not inquiries about the delay in withdrawals and now the web site is gone. I was hoping this would not be a ripoff but i see other confirmed my fears.

:sigh Wow what a scam if I ever did see one, don't put any money into 4dailypay they are scammers.Not paid for 8 days and counting for $70.

I personally say that JSS and JSS-Tripler have not had too many issues with payment.Only that not able to use Alertpay and Solid Trust Pay not verifying my account (2 months and waiting) yawn.....

I got ripped off too by 4dailypay. I see all of you putting your links into JSS Tripler even though you know they are having problems and not always paying on time in the last 2 weeks. The site was also down and I hear rumors of another restart. The JSS restart is really just a way to steal 1/3rd of your money and to put it in Marixes that unless you fill these matrixes you will not get paid.

I just tried to withdraw money again from JSS and this is what happened. Read this from their website:

Sorry, the overall daily limit for this payment processor has been reached.

In order to maintain a balance between available funds in the various payment processors,

we have both overall and individual daily withdrawal limits for each processor.

Please try again tomorrow or choose a different payment processor.

Stay away from JSS Tripler and JSS for the time being. I will not post my link and try to make money off you because the program is not currently working well and they are obviously having money problems.

I got ripped off to

hi carolina, you are right.i'm retried person.

I invested almost my saved moneyt here thinking that i would get something back and give something to my husband. I don't have any other source of income. only my pension that also less. Now nothing is from here.

they cheated innocent people like me. i would have gave this money to church and helped other poor people. I cant go with others to beg to get my money back. I'm really suffering lot for my fate.

let them enjoy with the money they will find *** even while leaving on earth. nothing will help only god will see this.

they will repent.God Christ save us all.

View more comments